User-friendly, compact and cost-effective solution
The Zenius printer is designed for single-sided printing and encoding of any type of plastic cards.
Zenius generates color or monochrome cards, individually or in small runs, with top quality results.
Zenius is ideal for instant issuance of single sided cards:
As part of our eco-design system aimed at reducing the environmental footprint of our products, Evolis:
- uses recycled materials in the manufacture of our printers and consumables whenever possible,
- designs compact and lightweight printers to reduce CO2 emissions from transportation and packaging,
- reduces the power consumption of its printers (ErP Directive 2009) through a very economical hibernation mode.
Compact, easy to use and professional
Zenius printers produce professional results thanks to the 300 dpi resolution and edge to edge printing. Your logos, photos, barcodes and text are rendered perfectly on your cards, conveying a positive image of your organization.
Zenius packs all its advanced features into a very small footprint. Hardly larger than a standard sheet of paper, Zenius is also very quiet – 46 decibels in operation – and fits perfectly into any environment, be it the office or a customer service counter.
Ease of use
Zenius was designed to be intuitive and easy to use.
- You insert your cards individually or use the automatic feeder, and the final product is delivered on the front of the printer.
- With the Evolis Premium Suite® software you can receive notifications and easily control the printer from your computer.
- Evolis High Trust® ribbons are easy to install and automatically recognized by the printer.
On demand printing
Zenius was developed specifi cally for printing cards individually or in small runs. You can print as needed, when needed, in quantities that are right for you. Zenius can print a color card in 30 seconds and up to 150 color cards per hour, so you and your customers don’t have to wait.
A long term vision
Zenius is incredibly flexible. Suitable for multiple applications, the «Expert» version of the printer features combinable encoding functions: magnetic encoding, contact and contactless chips. It takes just a few minutes to install these modules!
Zenius printers undergo quality and compliance testing to guarantee their robustness and performance, so you can be sure that your investment will last. What’s more, Evolis offers an extended warranty option for extra peace of mind.